Belstaff 556

I am selling (SOLD) my Belstaff 556 Colonial Shoulder Bag...don't get me wrong..there's nothing wrong with it. In fact I love it sooo much! I use it as my camera bag. I purchased it from Jcrew for myself as a birthday present and thought it'd end my search for a causal/unique bag that will stand out in the crowd. BUT it's way too heavy (at least for me) which stops me from carrying it on daily basis...It weights approximately 1 kg on itself, plus Nikon D90, notebook and stuff...it's just too much! Farewell my beloved Belstaff 556 :( 

Maybe I should choose Billingham 225 shoulder bag as I've seen people carrying it, but it is Not as unique as Belstaff....
I love the craftsman of the leather straps!

Belstaff 556真的很好看阿!我真的不想賣掉它,但真的是太太重了!所以就算我很愛它,但是因為它的重量我沒背幾次,丟在家裡很心酸。我就賣掉它了,它很快到就找到新主人了!我是在美國Jcrew買的 Jcrew是我的喜愛的牌子之一 他們常會賣一些特別的牌子 Belstaff我看了好久也猶豫過要花那麼多錢買帆布包嗎?但我真的很喜歡所以買了!但是包包沒裝東西就很重,更何況我拿它來裝單眼。所以再會了.....

留言